- Navigate to PolySwarm NectarNet in the Chrome Web Store.
- Click Add to Chrome
- Navigate to PolySwarm NectarNet in the Firefox Add On store.
- Click Add to Firefox
- Go to https://polyswarm.network/
- Log in or Sign up
- Navigate to Settings -> Rewards
- Click the "Join" button.
- Navigate to Settings -> API Keys
- Copy your API key to the clipboard.
- Open the Extensions dropdown and click the PolySwarm NectarNet extension.
- Paste the API key into the field.
Note: Your “community plan” will automatically reset every 30 days, there’s no action you need to take.
The following is an overview of how Rewards Distribution works:
We are giving away $1,337 worth of NCT per day. So, each day PolySwarm builds a pot of NCT to give away. Then, we run an algorithm that analyzes two factors:
- the data provided by all Users during the previous day
- how the data provided by Users relates to threat intelligence that our customers want
Based on those factors, the algorithm determines which Users will get a portion of that days' Rewards. Finally, it distributes the portions of Rewards to those Users' Rewards Wallet.
This is the total amount of NCT in the Rewards Wallet.
Once a User has some NCT in their Rewards Wallet, they can Redeem those tokens. Redeeming is the action to withdraw tokens from your Rewards Wallet and transfer them to your personal ETH/NCT wallet. Before you can Redeem tokens, you must Configure Withdrawals on your Rewards Wallet. Also keep in mind that Redeeming tokens incurs a Transaction Fee, which is displayed when you are doing a redemption.
A Rewards program has a collection of categories where Users can earn NCT. The Rewards Summary lists the Categories in which a User has earned NCT and how much NCT a User has earned in each category. By default, the date range is the past 30 days. Users can select a different date range to view the Categories and NCT amounts during specific ranges of time. At the bottom of the page, the Rewards Breakdown tab is a table that shows each Rewards that your account earned during the selected date range.